Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: New Classic Pro 8 Camera

  1. #11
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent answer....I guess when a company builds a monoply, it means never having to say you are sorry.

    Alex

    [This message has been edited by Alex (edited February 07, 2001).]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex--

    I do try to treat my low cost jobs the same way as my high cost ones.

    Here is why--I don't know if the low cost guy will be a high cost guy tomorrow. If he is he will come back to me and I will make more in the long run. I always treat the "customer" with respect and dignity even if they are only spending $500.00--that way I insure myself at least that the next time, and hopefully more.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps you are right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •